Saturday 11 December 2010

First day of filming...

Having just finished my first day of filming (I say day, it was more like 2 hours) I could not feel more pleased. I got all of the shots that I wanted and more, Jess(My actress for my main charecter) was fantastic despite a few giggles, she composed herself as if she had had atleast some experience in front of a camera rather then behind(She's a great photographer). One BIG problem is the battery life on the camera, I picked it up on a Friday afternoon expecting atleast a camera with full battery, instead I was greeted with a unapologetic decleration that they were all fairly out of battery, luckily he managed to find one with "60" minutes of filming time, which drained to 55 minutes when I turned it on outside the college just to have a little look at it, then when I got home and turned it on for a little bit it dropped by a further 10 minutes. At the end of today I was left with 15 minutes of film time left, and seeing as I started with about 40 minutes worth I'm a little worried about having enough battery life for tomorow, which I will be filming near enough all day. I suppose I'm just going to have to look online and see if there are any places to buy a cheap charger for it. Despite all this I had a great time filming today, and I'm really looking forward to tomorow, if I can find a charger.

No comments:

Post a Comment